Senior Analyst, Corporate Accounting
- Responsible for the accounting of corporate entities (Power Sustainable, PSM, PEC and PEC US):
- Financial disclosure requirements (individual financial statements for some of the entities with or without the related notes)
- Implementation of internals controls
- Assist the director with the consolidation and audited financial statements of Power Sustainable and PSM:
- Presentation of segmented information
- Participate in the development of the presentation for the quarterly audit committee of Power Sustainable
- Ensure compliance with IFRS standards
- Coordinate the preparation of the consolidated budget in collaboration with the controllers of the platforms:
- Responsible for the individual budget of corporate entities (Power Sustainable, PSM, PEC and PEC US)
- Assist the director in requests made by the parent entity (Power Corporation):
- Coordinate financial information disclosure requests
- Prepare fund requests for the financing of Power Sustainable’s operating and investment activities
- Participate in the improvement of information systems (SAP, Concur, etc.)
- Head of internal controls
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree in accounting/finance and professional designation (CPA)
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Bilingual (French and English), both spoken and written
- Experience working in consolidation
- Meticulous and proven ability to work in a challenging, professional, and fast-paced work environment
- System “Superuser”, knowledge and ease with financial systems, a plus
- Experience with internal controls, a plus
- A rewarding, challenging work environment with a purposeful mission
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation
- Dynamique, agile team
About Power Sustainable
Power Sustainable is a global multi-platform asset manager. With offices in Montreal, Toronto, Shanghai, Beijing and New Jersey, Power Sustainable invests with its partners in the world-changing shift to sustainability across three platforms: Energy Infrastructure, Power Sustainable China and Clean Energy Private Equity.
We are a formidable force for change. Working together as one vast family, we can invest in and champion significant, sustainable projects to benefit our societies, and create long-term value for all.
We’re all in it together. Through open, close collaboration, we promote inclusive input and debate from all parties, this unites us in agile, insightful decision-making.
We measure performance in two distinct ways: Our people’s diligence, confidence and entrepreneurial intelligence managing investments; and our platform programs’ success as long-term value, and sustainable strategy brought to life.
Our longstanding, international experience in building relationships has earned the trust and loyalty we enjoy today. We cement and nurture it daily, through integrity, accountability and uncompromising commitment to true sustainable value.