Director of Talent and Culture
- Develop and implement effective performance management systems, and provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers
- Create and implement a talent retention and succession planning program that provides necessary talent to meet evolving business needs.
- Define and implement training programs for relevant positions to cultiavete internal talent and meet evolving business needs
- Set up the key HR policies and processes for new investment teams in various locations globally and lead the integration of new teams
- Develop contract terms for new hires and promotions
- Define and implement people strategies, practices and policies to enable team culture and engagement around organizational values, in particular sustainability
- Lead the implementation of the organization’s diversity and inclusion strategy as defined by the Diversity & Inclusion Committee
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience building and implementing HR processes and procedures in an asset management firm or similar professional services firm an asset
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including organizational diagnosis, performance management, compensation practices and employment law
- Proven ability to build HR processes and procedures
- Passion for sustainability
- Excellent facilitator and communicator: able to engage at all levels within the organization, with strong client managemenst skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and bring changes to organization
- Self-starter: ability to function independently, while identifying and solving business opportunities.
- Organized, with an eye to improving efficiencies and simple, scalable processes
- Team player and inclusive
- Challenging and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment with a purposeful mission;
- Opportunities for coaching and growth;
- Flexible work arrangements and competitive compensation;
- Dynamic and agile team.
About Power Sustainable
Power Sustainable is a global sustainable investment manager with offices in Canada, China, and the United States. We invest in companies and projects with the potential to deliver returns while contributing to decarbonization, social progress and quality growth. With approximately CAD $4.2B of assets under management, Power Sustainable deploys patient and purposeful capital in infrastructure, private equity, and public equities.
We are a formidable force for change. Working together as one extended family, we can invest in and champion significant, sustainable projects to benefit our societies, and create long-term value for all.
We’re all in it together. Through open, continuous collaboration, we promote inclusive input and debate from all parties, this unites us in agile, insightful decision-making.
We measure performance in two distinct ways: Our people’s diligence, confidence and entrepreneurial intelligence managing investments; and our platform programs’ success as long-term value, and sustainable strategy brought to life.
Our longstanding, international experience in building relationships has earned the trust and loyalty we enjoy today. We cement and nurture it daily, through integrity, accountability and uncompromising commitment to true sustainable value.